The 20th International Conference on "High Magnetic Fields in Semiconductor Physics, HMF-20, was held in Chamonix Mont-Blanc,
France, from 22 - 27 July, 2012.
It was one of the satellite meetings to the 31st International Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors, (31st ICPS 2012, www.icps2012.ethz.ch), which was held in Zürich, Switzerland, a week after the HFM-20.
The proceedings of the conference are now available at HMF-20 proceedings.
In the past ten years, HMF was held in:
- Matsue, Japan (2000)
- Oxford, UK (2002)
- Tallahassee, USA (2004)
- Würzburg, Germany (2006)
- São Pedro, Brazil (2008)
- Fukuoka, Japan (2010) - link to the HMF-19 proceedings
- Quantum Hall effect phenomena
- Graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Quantum wells, dots and wires
- Bulk semiconductors, topological insulators and organic conductors
- Magneto-transport and magneto-spectroscopy
- Electron correlations and magnetic field driven phases
- Spin-dependent phenomena and non-equilibrium effects
- Novel phenomena and new techniques in high magnetic fields
25 rue des Martyrs
BP 166, 38042 Grenoble cedex 9